Tuesday 19 November 2013

Winter Enduro Racing - Clothing

Neoprene overshoes - probably the best product I have ever bought for a bike! Not the sexiest items you'll find in a bike shop but they do a stella job of keeping your feet warm and puddles out! Yes if it is raining the water will eventually run down your legs into your shoes but your feet will at least still be nice and toastie even on the coldest days. My personal favourites are from Endura. The fit is snug, so doesn't bulge and rub on your cranks, although they can be a tough to pull on and off, especially with cold fingers. 


My favourite piece of clothing has to be my DHB Roubaix tights. They are just so comfortable and warm, fitting better than any other short or tights I've tried. The knees are articulated to allow good movement and the brushed liner is luxurious! The Goldilocks pad is not to fat, not too thin, so perfect for long hours in the saddle. 


No comments:

Post a Comment