Wednesday 10 August 2016

New kit from Owayo!

Came home to find an exciting parcel from clothing firm Owayo. My new kit has arrived just in time for a summer of racing. Thanks to my sponsors McMurdo Group and Ranger PLB. Look for the M!


I can't recommend the service from Owayo enough. This is the second time I've used the company and both times with excellent results. The website allows you to design your own jersey by applying logos, images and text to a range of standard templates. They answered all my emails promptly and provided really clear and concise approval images. Despite only ordering a single jersey I still felt my custom was fully valued by Owayo. The jersey quality itself is very good and my previous shirt has shown good durability, still looking fresh after more than 4 years of heavy use.

No comments:

Post a Comment